只需一步,快速开始

微信登录,快人一步

创忆城南——基于共享视角的颜料坊地块改造

2020-07-31 发布
首页 / 课程设计 2418 0 0

何畅

积分:11

私信

设计说明:本次设计基于颜料坊地块风貌已被破坏且闲置、与南侧门西的历史街区与明城墙无串联的问题,结合老城南其他区域改造中的经验并考虑到各利益主体诉求规划出解决方案。1.力争恢复老城南传统生活风貌,保留云章公所建筑格局建设老城南历史文化博物馆,设计出同时具有“青砖小瓦马头墙”与现代玻璃外墙的特色建筑,在场地各个节点布局具有老城南特色的景观,设置老城南民俗活动体验点将各节点进一步串联。2. 使用“中轴”将地块与门西街区、明城墙进行串联,在南侧广场仿照明城墙砖作为地铺起心理暗示作用,在场地内高程较高处安放座椅可供远眺同时在场地内设置节点引导视线。3.打造CO-BLOCK,设置青年以及老年共享住宅,提高居住小区的楼层,商业中心也具有灵活的铺位分隔形式,让这样的黄金旧城地段同样可以接纳普通收入的人群,提出一种对绅士化旧城改造的反向尝试。内部街巷广场力争孕育出鼓励大家交流的多样化的空间,进一步提高场地活力。
Design Description:
This design is based on the problem that theplot of Pigment Workshop has been destroyed and in idle, and there is noconnection between the historical block on the west side of the south gate andthe Ming Dynasty City Wall. I seek out a proposal which combines with theexperience in the reconstruction of other areas in the south of the old cityand considering the appeals of various interest groups.
1. Strive to restore the old city tradition,I advocate to keep south YunZhang Association architectural pattern and buildancient city historical and cultural museum. My design has unique features of"wharf wall with grey bricks and tiles on top" and modern glass wallconstruction. In each node layout of the field, there is a characteristic oldcity landscape to connect the old city folk activities site at each node.
2. The "central axis" is used toconnect the plot with the West District, the Ming Dynasty City Wall, and theantique wall brick in the use of lighting in the south square ACTS as apsychological hint. Seats are placed to the higher ground for overlooking whilenodes are set in the site to guide the line of sight.
3. I build the co-blocks, set up sharedresidences for young and elderly residents, add additional floors forresidential areas, and the commercial center also has a flexible form of floordivision, so that such a golden old city area can also attract people withordinary incomes, and put forward a reverse attempt to reconstruct the oldcity. The inner street square strives to increase a diversified space thatencourages communication and further enhances the vitality of the site.

杜欣怡.jpg (334.85 KB, 下载次数: 773)

图二

图二

何畅.jpg (276.19 KB, 下载次数: 712)

何畅.jpg

使用道具 举报

何畅

积分:11

私信

全部评论
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则